- Order number: PB-10004
- 1 Box: 600 g
- May contain traces of soybeans and milk.
- Suggested usage: Mixing instruction: Dissolve 33g (approx. 3 tablespoons) in 500ml water General hydration strategy for activities > 60mins:
- Drink approx. 200 - 300ml in the hour before sport
- Different flavours
Isotonic Sports Drink with 5 Electrolytes and C2Max-Dual Source Carb Mix
· Carbohydrate electrolyte solution enhances the absorption of water during physical exercise
· C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix
· Provides the body with 5 ELECTROLYTES (sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium and calcium)
· With natural flavours and no preservatives* (*by law)
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
During sport you lose both water and electrolytes through sweat. Your body also needs electrolytes and carbohydrates in order to enhance water absorption. Additionally you should top up your energy levels before you start and refuel during sport with up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration.
ISOACTIVE – Isotonic Sports Drink is designed for training and exercise as it enhances your water absorption leaving you refreshed. It provides you 3 advantages in one product: fluid, electrolytes and carbohydrates.
· Scientifically developed C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix contain a 2:1 ratio of glucose and fructose sources
· Provides the body with 5 ELECTROLYTES (sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium and calcium) in the ratio lost through sweat.
Dextrose, maltodextrin, fructose, minerals (sodium citrates, sodium chloride, calcium lactate, potassium chloride, magnesium carbonates), acidity regulator (citric acid), natural flavourings, beetroot juice powder. May contain traces of soybeans and milk.
· Mixing instruction: Dissolve 33g (approx. 3 tablespoons) in 500ml water
· General hydration strategy for activities > 60mins:
· Drink approx. 200 - 300ml in the hour before sport
· Drink 150 - 200ml every 15mins during sport
· ISOACTIVE also contributes to your carbohydrate needs with 29g per bottle. During sport you should consume up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration.
· As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
per 100 g per Portion (33g)*
Energy kJ (kcal) 1542 (363) 509 (120)
Fat 0 g 0 g
Of which saturates 0 g 0 g
Carbohydrate 89 g 29 g
Of which sugars 60 g 20 g
Protein 0 g 0 g
Salt 2,9 g 0,95 g
Sodium 1147 mg 379 mg
Potassium 456 mg (23% **) 151 mg (8% **)
Chlorid 1149 mg (144% **) 379 mg (47% **)
Calcium 183 mg (23% **) 60,3 mg (8% **)
Magnesium 88,0 mg (23% **) 29,0 mg (8% **)
*Per 33g serving when mixed with 500ml water / ** Nutrient Reference Value
All PowerBar products are shown in the Cologne List®, and as a result we can offer athletes even more security and trust. The Cologne List® is one of the leading service platforms that list sports nutrition products tested for prohibited substances under strict certification processes.
Please note the following items can only be deliverd to Germany (free shipment) or Austria (free shipment over 40€)