Advanced features and the latest technology have been used to make this a wetsuit for speed.
Flexibility is achieved by utilizing 0.5mm DuraflexTM for the under arms and 1.5mm HBF-Limestone neoprene for the arms and shoulders construction.
AirfloatTM panels for stability, GlideSkinTM and AquaGrip Technologies for extra buoyancy, hydrodynamics and propulsion.
• 0.5mm patented DuraFlexTM under arms
• 1.5mm arms construction
• 5mm 48Cell AirfloatTM stability panels
• Super light 44Cell HBF-Limestone neoprene
• GlideSkinTM surface coating
• Unique neck closure
• 2.5mm AquaGripTM panels
• YKK stainless steel bottom-up runner zipper Features:
• FLEXIBLE 0.5MM UNDER ARMS & 1.5MM ARMS AND SHOULDERS
Ultra-thin 0.5mm DuraflexTM neoprene reinforced with an UltraFlex lining under arms and 1.5mm HBF-Limestone neoprene for the arms and shoulders construction gives the swimmer a 360° rotation of the arm with little resistance, allowing the swimmer to reach further with less effort.
This benefit is multiplied as it reduces upper body fatigue over longer distances.
• STABILITY PANELS: 5MM Made from highly buoyant AirfloatTM neoprene, these stability panels help you adopt the ideal swimming position in the water and maintain it.
• UNIQUE NECK CLOSURE (New Photo) The velcro closure on the rear is reversed so in the event the suit is closed incorrectly, only the soft material touches the skin.
• DOUBLE FRONT COLLAR: 2 X 1 MM A double layer GlideSkinTM front collar prevent water ingress and allows movement that limit skin friction.
• AQUAGRIPTM PANELS: 2.5MM Grip panels deeper than other MACH models on the inside of the forearms and on the shins. The deep ridges in the grip panels reduce water turbulence and increase the surface area, leading to better propulsion around the forearms and lower legs.
• RECOVERY PHASE UPPER CHEST PANEL 2.5MM The shape of this panel allows extra space and freedom of movement to the arm during the recovery phase of the stroke.
• YKK ZIPPER (Men Version) The world’s #1 zipper brand is utilized with a stainless steel runner. The zipper runs in a bottom-up configuration.